Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Road Goes Ever On and On...

Dear Family and Friends,

Well this is going to be my last email from the mission field. There isn't much to talk about this time since I am going to see you all soon. This week was a good week. We did all that we could to spend my last week being as productive as possible. And we had success, including a new investigator family and a bunch of investigators at church.

The highlights of the week though were first, Sher got the priesthood on Sunday! He asked us some questions about it on Thursday and was super excited to be ordained. He is now a priest and will start blessing the sacrament soon. The other highlight was an FHE we had with the Aqu family where another one of our recent converts brought 3 friends with her! They all loved it and even told the Aqu's that they plan to have their own weekly FHEs at each others houses. And only the one is a member!

Well this has been an amazing two years. I cannot describe in writing all that I have been through and learned and felt over the past 2 years. But all of it has brought me closer to the Savior and helped me become like Him. I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that through his Atonement we can all return to live with our Heavenly Father again. The Gospel and Church of Jesus Christ were restored in these latter days through the Prophet Jospeh Smith and the Book of Mormon is the testimony of that. All of these things are true and I know it better than I know anything else. I love this work and it does not end here. It will never end until the Captain of our Salvation says it is done. See you all soon!

Love,

Elder R Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY FIRST NAMES IN COMMENTS FOR THE PRIVACY OF ELDER RWOOD AND HIS FAMILY-THANK YOU!!