Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kickball=stitches...oops!! (7/21/13)


Dear Friends and Family,

It has been a crazy week this week. I have taught the most I have taught since I got into the office. We have been able to make some great progress with our investigators, including E and Sister R. With Sister R, we went to teach her on Wednesday with the first counselor in the stake presidency and his wife and it was quite the lesson. She opened up to us and now we know what her concerns are. President and Sister Rafada shared some great testimony and she accepted a baptismal date for Aug 31. The we could see the Spirit working in her as we testified. The same kind of experience happened with Ethel. As we used the scriptures to teach her about the Saviors Earthly Ministry and the Apostasy, we could see the understanding in her eyes. She could feel the Spirit and we are looking forward to our next lesson with her about the restoration and the Book of Mormon. 

I am running a bit late today. We had a zone activity, but we found out late and were unprepared for it. Then we had a bit of an accident and Elder B now has stitches in his eyelid. who knew kickball could get so rough. Anywho, I have so much that I wish I could say, but I have to get going soon. It has been a hectic week, but it has been one of the best weeks. It seems like I say that a lot. The Lord has poured his blessings out upon me as I have striven to do my best in doing his work. He loves us all so much and knows each of us personal. He is never far from us and he knows our struggles and trials. He sent his son to help us overcome all of the difficulties of life and with him nothing is impossible. 

Keep on seeking for those who are ready to hear the gospel and keep praying to have missionary experiences of your own! Mahal kita! Kita Kits!

Elder Ryne Warren Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ANY FIRST NAMES IN COMMENTS FOR THE PRIVACY OF ELDER RWOOD AND HIS FAMILY-THANK YOU!!